Ready to Declare a Major?

If you would like to switch into University Exploration, you may either fill out this form or call our office at 614.292.0646 to schedule an appointment.

If you know what major you would like to declare and you are eligible to declare it, this list will provide you with the offices, phone numbers and web links you need to get the process started.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to email us at or make an appointment by calling 614.292.0646

Declaring Majors Contact List